Replacing images and files
You can replace an image or a file in the component library with a new image or file. The new image or file must have the same extension.
Before you begin:
- Be aware of the dependent assets. Oracle Eloqua updates all assets dependent on the image or file.
- The new image or file must be the same file type.
- The new image must be the same dimensions as the original image.
- Replacing an image or file can take up to 15 minutes to update the affected assets.
To update your image or file:
- Navigate to Assets > Components, then click Images or File Storage.
- Search for the image or file you want to replace.
- Right-click the file, click Open, then click Update Image or Update File.
- Browse to the new file, then click Open.
- Click Save. If there are assets affected by the change, a warning displays indicating the number of assets that are affected.
Here are some tips if you encountered issues:
- The new image must be the same dimensions as the original.
- The new image or file must be the same file type as the original. The file type and extension must be the same.
- The tracked and actual URLs cannot be changed.
- You may not have permission to perform the action.