Managing images and files
You can rename, delete, view details, and organize images and files in the component library. See Replacing images and files for how to update an existing image or file.
Before you begin:
- You must resolve all dependencies before you can delete an image or file. When you try to delete a file with dependencies, Oracle Eloqua displays them for you so that you can resolve them.
- Ensure you have the necessary permissions. These permissions control the actions that you can perform with the file.
- See Uploading images and files for more information on adding new images and files.
To manage your files:
Navigate to Assets > Components, then click Images or File Storage.
- Search for the image or file you want to manage.
- Right-click the file and choose an action.
Note: There are some important details about the following actions:
- Rename: Renaming a file to another extension will not convert the file, you must upload another file.
- Delete: You cannot delete files with dependencies. When deleting files, the Dependencies window displays the dependencies so you can resolve them.
- Download: You can download an image after you open it. With an image open. click Download. The image opens in a new browser window. You can then right-click the image and click Save image as.
Here are some tips if you encountered issues:
- You cannot delete a file with dependencies.
- The URLs cannot be changed.
- You may not have permission to perform the action. Contact your administrator about your default permissions.