Creating emails using the Source Editor
With Oracle Eloqua, you can use the Source Editor to create dynamic and effective HTML emails using a combination of code, and the standard Oracle Eloqua elements such as images, signatures, dynamically populated fields, and so on.
To create a new HTML email:
Navigate to Assets , then click Emails.
Click Create an Email.
- Double-click the Blank HTML Email template or select your own template.
- Click Actions, then click Settings.
- Configure the email settings.
- Add the content of the email. Learn more about HTML email code requirements, email editor components, and editing HTML emails.
- Click Save when you are done.
- Preview and test your email before adding it to a campaign.