Oracle Eloqua's Insight reporting solution is powered by Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (Oracle BI EE) version 11g (18.104.22.168). Insight provides you with a single place to analyze data from across Oracle Eloqua.
Oracle Eloqua integrates Oracle BI EE to offer out-of-the-box reports, as well as features to create your own custom analyses and dashboards.
Learn more by watching our videos!
With Insight, you can expect the following:
- Out-of-the-box reports to help you view and analyze your organization's data
- Standard features like printing reports and exporting reports to other applications like Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF
- Intuitive and interactive interface to build custom analyses and dashboards that you can share with your organization
- Build custom analyses with ease using our new subject areas
Oracle Eloqua tracks and stores the following automatic engagement metrics separately from those generated by an actual email contact:
- Auto-opens and clicks by email scanning tools
- Apple email privacy auto-opens
Familiarize yourself with the Insight UI and the fundamentals of running and interacting with Oracle Eloqua reports.
Building your first analysis
For analyzers, learn how to build a simple report using the Insight analysis tools.