Insight for analyzers
Insight is powered by Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (version 220.127.116.11) and as an analyzer, you have access to many Oracle BI EE features. However, there are limitations to the Oracle BI EE features available in Insight.
Analyzers can do everything a reporter can do and can also create analyses and dashboards. Only users who have an analyzer license can access analyzer features. Customers are able to have as many Analyzer licenses enabled as the number of Eloqua Marketing users they are licensed for.
Resources for analyzer users
Here are some resources that an analyzer can use to build custom reports and support users with a reporting role in your organization.
- Building your first analysis
- Adding totals to your analysis
- Adding formatting to your analysis
- Adding a graph to your analysis
- Creating your first dashboard
- Creating analysis with a pivot table
- Formatting a pivot table and adding calculations
Oracle University offers the following learning path to help you learn more about the capabilities of Insight:
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition documentation
For full documentation on Oracle BI Enterprise Edition, refer to the following:
- User's Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Logical SQL Reference
- Creating Analyses and Dashboards in Oracle BI EE 11g Tutorial