Exporting landing page HTML
Prior to exporting HTML, note the following:
- Exported HTML does not include package images. It will always reference the images hosted in Oracle Eloqua.
- Cloud content is removed when HTML is exported as it will not function outside of Oracle Eloqua, and may not function if re-uploaded to Oracle Eloqua.
- Changes to exported HTML are not guaranteed to be responsive. Oracle Eloqua content spans may not work outside of Oracle Eloqua.
To export landing page HTML:
Navigate to Assets , then click Landing Pages.
- Open an existing landing page, or create a new one.
Click Actions, then select Export HTML.
- With the Include Eloqua Elements option, indicate whether to include Oracle Eloqua-specific component spans such as dynamic content, shared content, field merge, and so on.
- If you want to use the HTML outside of Oracle Eloqua, toggle this option off.
- If you want to re-upload and use the HTML in Oracle Eloqua, toggle this option on.
Note: If the Include Eloqua Elements toggle is on, and you attempt to use that HTML outside of Eloqua, images and Eloqua-specific elements will not work.
- Click Export HTML File, then open or save the file.
Tip: You can use the Copy to Clipboard option to quickly copy and paste your HTML.
- Click Cancel to close the Export HTML window when you are done.