SuiteScript 2.x Entry Point Script Creation and Deployment
After you write an entry point script, you must take the following steps to run the script in your NetSuite account:
Upload the script file to your File Cabinet. The file must have all required script elements as described in SuiteScript 2.x Entry Point Script Validation.
Deploy your script:
Deploy your script on one or more record types, as described in SuiteScript 2.x Record-Level Script Deployments. All entry point script types can be deployed at the record level.
Deploy your script on a form, as described in SuiteScript 2.x Form-Level Script Deployments. Note that only client scripts can be deployed at the form level.
To better understand the difference between deploying a client script at the record level versus the form level, see Record-Level and Form-Level Script Deployments.
- SuiteScript 2.x
- SuiteScript 2.x API Introduction
- SuiteScript 1.0 to SuiteScript 2.x API Map
- SuiteScript 2.x Script Types
- SuiteScript 2.x Global Objects
- SuiteScript 2.x Modules
- SuiteScript 2.x Record Actions and Macros
- SuiteScript 2.x JSDoc Validation
- SuiteScript 2.x Custom Modules
- SuiteScript 2.x Scripting Records and Subrecords
- SuiteScript 2.x Custom Pages