With the Kudos feature, your employees can give recognition to each other for accomplishments, achievements, and milestones. Your employees use their Employee Center roles to give and interact with Kudos. When employees give Kudos to each other, they can include a short message. This message explains why the employee is being recognized. The writer can also indicate any of your company’s organizational values that the employees’ actions support.
Completed Kudos then appear in the Employee Center on a newsfeed portlet, where other employees can see them and add their support. Kudos can be filtered by department and location.
The Kudos feature includes a list of sample organization values. You can use, edit, or delete these values, or you can create new values that match your organizational culture.
For more information about Kudos, see the following topics:
- Goal Management and Performance Reviews
- SuitePeople Overview
- Employee Information Management
- Effective Dating for Employee Information
- Employee Change Requests
- Employee Directory and Org Browser
- Employee Center Management
- Employee Onboarding and Offboarding Plans
- Employee Offboarding
- Time-Off Management
- Compensation Tracking
- Job Management
- Advanced Employee Permissions
- Time Tracking
- Expense Reports and Purchase Requests
- Analytics and Reporting