A transfer is a movement of funds from one bank account to another bank account. In NetSuite, bank accounts include accounts for petty cash.
NetSuite enables you to perform two types of bank transfers. You can transfer funds between two bank accounts if they share the same currency, and you can transfer funds between a base currency bank account to any foreign currency bank account.
Information on transferring funds in this topic includes:
- Permissions for Banking Features
- Company Credit Cards
- Financial Institution Records
- Bank Data Import
- Automated Cash Application
- Bank Data Matching and Reconciliation
- Bank Account Reconciliation and Reporting
- Bank Feeds SuiteApp
- Auto Bank Statement Import SuiteApp
- Bank Statement Parsers SuiteApp