SDF can run server-side validation to catch errors that may occur during the project deployment process.
For more information, see SuiteCloud Development Framework Project Validation.
To validate a SuiteCloud project against your account:
In WebStorm, create or select the SuiteCloud project.
Right-click a SuiteCloud project in the Project window.
Select NetSuite > Validate Project Against Account.
Select the account and role associated with your account.
Optionally, for an account customization project, change the selection for Action on Account-Specific Values. For more information about this setting, see Account-Specific Values.
SDF validates your project against the chosen account. The validation progress log is displayed in the SuiteCloud IDE console.
Errors in the validation log are displayed in red. If you encounter errors during server-side validation, review the error messages to determine possible causes and troubleshoot the issues.
The following example shows a validation log that indicates a successful validation:
Info -- Account [ACCOUTNAME] Info -- Account Customization Project [PROJECTNAME] Info -- Framework Version [1.0] Validate manifest -- Success Validate deploy file -- Success Validate configuration -- Success Validate script file -- Success Validate objects -- Success Validate files -- Success Validate folders -- Success Validate account settings -- Success Validate Custom Objects against the Account -- Success Validation COMPLETE Validate preferences - Success Validate flags -Sucess
- SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm Usage
- Working with SuiteCloud Projects in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Working with Custom NetSuite Objects in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Working with SuiteScript Files in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Adding Dependencies to the Manifest in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Changing Project Settings in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Setting Installation Preferences in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Managing SuiteCloud Projects as Compressed Files in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Using SuiteScript Code Completion in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Deploying a SuiteCloud Project to Your NetSuite Account with SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm
- Shortcut Keys in SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm