Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Achievement Containers >
Tracing Achievement Containers and Transactions
You can use the Sales Hierarchy Explorer view to verify that the transactions in the achievement containers are correct.
To review transactions in Achievement Containers
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map >Incentive Compensation Tracking > Achievement Containers Workbook.
- In the Achievement Containers Workbook list, query for the container, participant, and plan rule that you want to track, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Achievement Container ID field.
The Sales Hierarchy Explorer view appears, showing hierarchies for the participant you selected.
- Expand the Explorer directory tree and navigate the tree nodes to reach the Transaction node for your participant.
- Expand the territory and position nodes to view the transactions.
The Transaction Team Position matches the Transaction Team Territory's Position.
Tracing is not supported if Achievement Containers are created without the following:
- A Sales Hierarchy Version or an active Sales Hierarchy Version
- A territory associated with the Transaction Team (or Sales Team)
- The Transaction Team is associated with the territory.