Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Compensation Estimation >
Making Plans and Plan Rules Estimable
When you flag a plan as estimable (making it available for sales representatives to use in estimations), the rules associated with that plan are also flagged as part of the estimate. However, you can remove the flag on certain plan rules to restrict them from being used.
NOTE: Certain rules cannot be included in compensation estimates. These rules are Bonus-Other Results rules (KSOs, MBOs, and so on), draws, aggregate rules, group-based rules, linked rules, multiplier rules, and recognition awards.
To make plans and plan rules estimable
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan you want to make estimable.
- In the plan form, select the check box in the Estimable field.
By default, this check box is selected when creating a new plan.
- In the Plans list, drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field of the plan selected in Step 2.
- In the Plan Rules list, select the plan rule to be estimable.
- In the plan rule record, select the check box in the Estimable field.
The Estimable field does not automatically appear in the Plan Rules list. To make it visible, in the Plan Rules list click the menu button and choose Columns Displayed. In the Available Columns list, select Estimable and move it to Selected Columns.
Repeat Step 5 and Step 6 for each plan rule you want to make estimable.