Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Incentive Compensation Calculations >
Selecting a Calculation Run for an Earnings Replacement
You can create a new calculation run to replace the earnings from one or more previously released runs.
NOTE: The best practice when replacing previous calculation runs is to execute and release a run for each period in sequence from the earliest necessary period to the current period. This practice makes sure that the YTD earnings values and the draw and cap calculations and balances are correct for each period.
To select a calculation run for earnings replacement
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Tracking > Calculation Runs.
- In the Calculation Runs list, select the calculation run to be replaced.
The Calculation Run form displays information about the selected run.
- Click the show more button to expand the Calculation Run form.
- In the Calculation Run form, select the type of earnings replacement from the drop-down list in the Replace Type field.
Options are Erase and Replace or Replace.
- In the Replace field, click the select button
- In the Replace dialog box, query for the Calculation Run Name that will replace the calculation run, and click OK.
- If the run is not listed, click New in the Replace dialog box to create a new record.
- In the Add Calculation Run dialog box, select the calculation run and click OK.
- In the Replace dialog box, select the record, and then click OK.
In the Calculation Run form, the Replace field is completed with the name of the new calculation run.