Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design > Associating Rules with Plans >
Associating a Plan Hurdle with a Plan Rule
After you create a hurdle, apply it to a plan, and define the hurdle's criteria (thereby creating a specific plan hurdle), you can associate the plan hurdle with plan rules within the same compensation plan. You can associate more than one hurdle with a plan rule, and associate multiple plan rules with a single plan hurdle.
NOTE: If there are multiple hurdles associated with a plan rule, each hurdle must be passed before compensation is paid out on this particular rule.
To associate a plan hurdle with a plan rule
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan whose rule will be associated with a hurdle, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Click the Plan Rules view tab.
- In the Plan Rules list, select the plan rule, and then drill down on hyperlink in the Name field.
- From the Plan Rule form, select the Hurdles view tab.
- In the Plan Rule Hurdle form, click New, and in the new record, click the select button in the Name field.
- In the Plan Hurdle List dialog box, select a hurdle, and then click OK.
The selected hurdle name appears in the Hurdle field in the Plan Rule form.
NOTE: Association of nonaggregated plan hurdles to aggregated plan rules is not supported. For more information, see Supported Aggregate and Nonaggregate Hurdles and Rules.