Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Quotas >
Adding a Next-Level Report to a Plan Quota (Manager)
Managers must first add their next-level reports, using the Next Level Report view tab, before they can spread quota targets. You can only add next-level reports in an approved Sales Hierarchy Version. In an unapproved version, next-level reports cannot be added as no records appear in the next-level reports dialog box.
To add next-level reports
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Quotas> My Quotas.
- In the Quotas list, select the quota, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- In the Personal Quota Roll Down form, click the Next Level Reports view tab.
- In the Next Level Reports list, click New.
- In the new record, click the select button in the Position field, and in the Pick Next Level Reports dialog box, select a next-level report, and then click OK.
Repeat Step 4 and Step 5 for each next-level report you want to include.