Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Quotas >
Associating a Compensation Plan Quota with a Plan Rule
After the quota is associated with a plan, the quota can be associated with a plan rule. You can personalize quotas manually by changing the target quota value for each plan participant.
To associate a plan quota with a plan rule
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan.
- In the plan record, drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- In the Plan form, click the Plan Rules view tab, and add a plan rule with a % Quota performance measure.
- In the Plan Rules list, click New.
- In the Name field, click the select button.
- In the Pick Rule dialog box, select a plan rule with a % Quota performance measure, and then click OK.
- Select the plan quota.
- In the Plan Rules list, select the plan rule.
- In the Plan Rule form, click the select button in the Plan Quota field.
- In the Pick Quota dialog box, select a quota for the plan rule, and then click OK.
NOTE: Make sure that the measure period type on the plan rule and the measure period type on the quota associated with the rule are the same.