Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Transaction Workbook Imports and Exports >
Creating Invoices for Orders to Be Imported
You can track payment information in the Invoices view. As with orders, organizations can populate invoices and other billing information using data in a back-office system or other systems using Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) or Siebel eBusiness Application Integration (EAI). You also can manually enter this information.
For more information about EIM, see Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager Administration Guide. For more information about EAI, see Overview: Siebel eBusiness Application Integration Volume I.
NOTE: Siebel Incentive Compensation does not support invoice or payment entries through the Orders system. To create invoices and apply payments that the Transaction Workbook can import, use the method described in the following procedure.
To create an invoice
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Invoices > All Invoices.
- In the Invoices list, click New.
A new invoice record is added at the top of the list with the invoice number and invoice date automatically generated. The Type field defaults to Receivable, and the Status field defaults to Open.
- In the Invoices form, click the show more button.
- In the Invoice form, click the select button in the Order # field.
- In the Pick Order dialog box, select the order against which the invoice is applied, and then click OK.
- Complete the remaining fields as necessary.
For more information on invoices, see Siebel Field Service Guide.