Locate the Server Serial Number
- To locate the server serial number, do one of the following:
- From the front of the server, look at the left side of the
front panel to locate the server serial number. The serial number is located
on the Radio-frequency identification (RFID) tag on the front panel, next to the
general status indicators. For illustrations of the server front panel, see About Controls and Connectors.
- Refer to the service label that is attached to the top cover of
the server. This label includes the serial number.
- Locate the yellow Customer Information Sheet (CIS) attached to your server packaging. This
sheet includes the serial number.
- From the Oracle ILOM command-line interface (CLI), enter the show /System command or go to
the System Information Summary page in the Oracle ILOM web browser interface.