Topics in this part: The following topics describe the functions available to define the credit card authorization services that your company uses.
• Using the Credit Card Authorization Interface describes how the credit card authorization interface works, provides a brief overview of the available processing options, and shows you how to locate the function. This topic also describes a recovery program that you can run to retransmit or receive an Authorization table.
• Defining Authorization Services (WASV) shows you how to define the authorization services that your company uses.
• Defining Vendor Paytype Codes shows you how to cross-reference your payment codes to the payment codes used by the service bureau.
• Defining Vendor Response Codes shows you how to define the codes your service bureau uses to identify whether a credit card is approved or declined, and how to have the system place orders on hold based upon the vendor response code.
• Defining Merchant ID Overrides describes how to set up merchant ID overrides for different entities within your company.
• Defining Authorization Service Currencies describes how to set up cross references for your company's currency codes and the codes used by a service bureau.
• provides an overview of the PayPal integration using a direct connection to PayPal, which allows you to use PayPal as a method of payment on web orders and send the deposit transaction directly to PayPal.