Oracle Visual Builder
Each learning path is a sequence of tutorials that shows how to create an application.
- Create and publish a web application with Visual Builder
- Develop a mobile application in Visual Builder
- Use processes in Visual Builder
The following tutorials describe how to perform some additional tasks you might want to perform when creating your application.
- Create a multi-language web application
- Create a language switcher for a web application
- Create nested page flows in a web application
- Create dependent lists in an application
- Access the values of a selected table row
- Publish an Excel workbook to manage data in an application
Solution playbooks can help you with designing and implementing IT topologies for specific business scenarios.