You can edit an Oracle SOA Suite on Marketplace instance from Resource Manager or the Details page.
To edit an Oracle SOA Suite on Marketplace instance:
- Go to the Stack Details page of the instance you want to edit, as described in View Oracle SOA Suite on Marketplace Instance Details.
- On the Stack Details page, click Edit Stack.
- In the Edit Stack wizard,
click Next to go to Configure
Variables and edit any of the following editable fields as
- Compute Shape (see Scale an Oracle SOA Suite on Marketplace Instance Up or Down)
- Cluster Node Count (see Scale Out an Oracle SOA Suite on Marketplace Instance Cluster)
- Domain Volume Size (GB) (see Increase the Domain Volume Size Post-Provisioning)
- Use Network Security Group for SOA Instance
- Provision Load Balancer (see Edit the stack to add a new load balancer)
- Enable Backup/Restore
configuration. Configure the following fields, then
refer to Back Up the Domain Home and Restore the Domain Home:
- KMS Vault Compartment. Select the compartment where you have the KMS vault.
- KMS Vault. Select the OCID of the KMS vault used to encrypt the backup files.
- KMS Encryption Key. Select the OCID of the KMS encryption key used to encrypt the backup files.
- Object Storage Bucket Name. Enter the name of the object storage bucket used for storing the backup files.
- Click Next to navigate to the Review page, then click Save Changes.
- On the Stack Details page, click Terraform Actions and select Plan. In the Plan dialog, click Plan.
- When the Terraform Plan job completes successfully, click Terraform Actions and select Apply. In the Apply dialog, click Apply.