Segment Group Dashboard
The Segment Group Dashboard summarizes details, displays error notifications, and provides links to elements associated with your selected segment group List.
Segment groups divide a List into segments, and provide a better understanding of the composition and characteristics of your populated List values and clientele. You can define rules for a segment group based on attributes of a profile extension table in addition to attributes of a profile list. For more information about using profile extension tables for segment groups, see Creating Segment Groups and Rules.
After creating customer-specific segmentation rules, you can insert and control dynamic content in campaigns, personalize variables in your campaign messages and form documents, or track overall performance of a given segment in a campaign.
- From the List Management page, click Create Segmentation, and create a segment group, then click Dashboard at the top of any Segment Group wizard page.
- From the Folders page, select the folder containing the List, click next to the Segmentation List name, and select Segment Dashboard.
Red linked text indicates problems that must be resolved before this segment group can be applied. Click Errors to review details and resolve issues.
- Linked items and wizard options
Click dashboard links or wizard menu options to go directly to the related page, and review and/or edit segment group elements.
- Dashboard drop-down menus
Click next to an item to make a selection from the drop-down list.
- Understanding Segmentation Groups
- Creating Segment Group Lists
- Defining Segment Group Rules
- Copying and Deleting Segment Groups