To use Translation Collections, you must have:
The Multi-Language feature enabled in your NetSuite account. For information, see Enable Globalization Features.
The Manage Translation permission granted for your role. For information about setting permissions for a role, see Setting Permissions.
The languages that you want to provide translations for must be added to the list of supported languages for your company. For more information, see Enabling the Entry of Translation Strings for a Specific Language.
- Manage Translations UI Overview
- Filtering of Translation Strings
- Creating a Translation Collection
- Editing a Translation Collection
- Deleting a Translation Collection
- Importing Translations into a Translation Collection
- Exporting a Translation Collection
- Downloading a Translation Collection into XML
- Working with Translation Collection Strings
- Using Translation Collections with SuiteScript
- Including Translation Collections in Bundles
- Globalization Glossary
- String Hierarchy and Translation String Linking
- Management of Translation Strings Distributed Through SDF