Before You Begin
Before you begin, complete these tasks:
Do the following:
- If you are removing a faulty FB-DIMM, determine which FB-DIMM you want to remove.
- Press the FB-DIMM fault button.
See FB-DIMM Fault Button Locations.
- Note which FB-DIMM fault LED is illuminated.
- Push down on the ejector tabs on each side of the FB-DIMM until
the FB‐DIMM is released.
Caution - FB-DIMMs might be hot. Use caution when servicing FB-DIMMs.
- Grasp the top corners of the faulty FB-DIMM and remove it from the
- Place the FB-DIMM on an antistatic mat.
- Repeat Step 2 through Step 4 to remove any additional FB-DIMMs.