Install the Power Distribution Board
- Align the keyholes in the power distribution board with the corresponding mushroom standoffs in
- Lower the power distribution board into the chassis.
- Install the No. 2 Phillips screw.
- Install the two 7 mm nuts securing the bus bars to the power
- Plug in the flex cable connector.
Ensure that the auxilliary power cable is routed under the flex cable connector.
- Plug in the auxiliary power cable.
- Install the flex cable retainer.
Place the retainer into position and tighten the captive No.2 Phillips screw.