Install the Air Duct
Before You Begin
Caution - When the server is in operation, ensure that the air duct is correctly
installed to prevent the system from overheating.
- Use the guide pins to align and install the air duct into the
- Rotate the air duct down until it is seated on the motherboard.
- (Sun SPARC Enterprise T5120 server; 8 drive-capable) Reconnect the hard drive data cable.
- Route the hard drive data cable over the fan module and along the
- Plug the data cable into J6401 on the motherboard.
- Install the top cover.
See Install the Top Cover for instructions.