Joint Venture Management Enhancements
Previously, Oracle announced the availability of enhancements to JD EdwardsFinancial Management to provide customers who act as the managing partner in one or more joint ventures the ability to define joint ventures, specify date-effective
percentages of ownership, and calculate each joint venture partner’s pro rata share of cost and revenue. This foundation provides customers important management oversight that includes traceability and auditability of all transactions
and distributed amounts related to each joint venture.
Today, we are announcing additional functionality to support:
- The calculation of overhead charges for indirect costs to the joint venture.
- The ability to create invoices and vouchers for each partner’s pro rata share of cost and revenue.
- Support for the creation of joint venture financial statements and reports.
Companies can gain significant benefits from the JD Edwards Joint Venture Management solution including:
- Simplifying support of joint venture agreements by leveraging the flexibility in defining and calculating overhead charges for indirect costs incurred by the managing partner.
- Improving operational efficiency with applications that provide visibility into joint venture transactions and the distribution of those to the joint venture partners.
- Reducing month-end close with automated processes that:
- Create and print invoices for each partner’s share of expenses.
- Create and pay vouchers for each partner’s share of revenue.
- Using standard JD Edwards reporting processes to generate financial statements and reporting for the joint venture.