You can integrate Oracle Content and Experience with your business applications. Integrations include Process Cloud Service, Eloqua Cloud Service, Visual Builder Cloud Service, embedded content, custom applications, and an integrated proxy service.
From the Integrations page, you can select an application for integration with Oracle Content and Experience, configure content connectors to third-party content repositories, and configure proxy service settings. You can also add custom actions created with the Application Integration Framework (AIF) to change the menu options for your users, add pop-up dialogs, and evaluate data entered into forms.
Note:Some of these features are currently unavailable if you have a Universal Credits subscription.
- Understand Integrations
- Use the REST APIs, Sites SDK, and Content Delivery SDK
- Enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
- Configure Proxy Service Settings
- Debug Proxy Service Endpoints
- Embed the Web Interface
- Manage Custom Applications
- Embed Content in Other Domains
- Configure Sites Settings
- Map a Site URL
- Integrate with Oracle Process Cloud Service
- Integrate with Oracle Eloqua Cloud Service
- Integrate with Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
- Integrate with Oracle Policy Automation
- Integrate with Oracle Cobrowse Cloud Service
- Configure Content Connectors to Third-Party Content Repositories
- Create and Configure a Custom Content Connector
- Configure WebCenter Content and Oracle Content and Experience for the WCC Connector