Oracle Digital Assistant
Many Oracle products provide their own Oracle Digital Assistant skills.
In addition, Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications provides its own digital assistant (FADigitalAssistant) with skills for various services. If you have come to Oracle Digital Assistant through one of these services, you can learn the basics about accessing, setting up, and extending FADigitalAssistant and its skills in Getting Started with Oracle Digital Assistant for Fusion Applications.
Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM has the following skills:
- HcmV2, which assists with employment-related questions and enables you to initiate self-service transactions, as an employee or as a manager.
- Next Generation Help Desk, which enables you to support employee questions and requests.
- HCM Knowledge, which supports user queries on knowledge base content available to Classic HR Help Desk customers.
- Candidate Experience, which enables candidates to search for jobs, check their application status, and withdraw their application.
- Internal Candidate Experience, which enables employees to search for jobs, check their application status, and withdraw their application.
- Hiring, which enables recruiters and the hiring team to check requisition status and candidate status and review any pending offers.
To learn how to configure the HcmV2, Candidate Experience, Internal Candidate Experience, and Hiring skills in Oracle Digital Assistant and understand how to use them, see Using Oracle Digital Assistant to Interact with HCM Cloud.
See Use Chat for HCM to learn about using the HCM skill for the tasks that need your attention or action as a line manager or as an employee.
There is also a video learning path, which you can access through this blog post on self-paced learning.
Oracle Approvals Assistant
Enables you to see the tasks that require your approval and the status of your approval submissions. You can learn more about this skill at Doc ID 2430452.1.
Oracle Expense Assistant
Oracle Sales Assistant
Oracle Sales Assistant is a skill that can help you carry out day-to-day sales-related CRM tasks in Oracle CX Sales.
To enable Oracle Sales Assistant for your users, apply for access on the Sales Assistant Forum on Oracle Cloud Customer Connect.
Oracle Public Sector Compliance and Regulation
Oracle Logistics Digital Assistant
Oracle Project Management
Oracle Project Management has the following skills:
- Project Time Entry, which enables you to record project-based time entries and submit time cards.
- Project Management, which enables you to perform project management activities such as view and update tasks, deliverables, issues, and action items. You can also check the project progress and financial status.
Oracle PeopleSoft Skills
Oracle PeopleSoft skills assist users by answering questions and providing assistance for commonly accessed Human Capital Management and Financials and Supply Chain Management tasks. PeopleSoft also leverages Oracle Digital Assistant to deliver setup pages which can be used to develop and deploy chatbots on PeopleSoft systems.
B2C Service Template
A template for a B2C Service digital assistant is available, which enables you to quickly create your own digital assistant that handles functionality such as FAQs, Knowledge Search, Agent Handover, Check Status, and Small Talk. Here's the template.
See this presentation to learn how to make best use of the template.
Oracle Field Service
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management
Taleo Recruiting Assistant
Oracle Care Experience
Oracle Siebel Service Skills
Oracle Siebel Service provides the Service Siebot Skill for assisting call center agents, field technicians, and the Siebel Self Service application end users. The skill provides the following features:
- Product Demo, which enables users to see a list of demo products and and the video and literature of the selected product.
- Locate Nearest Branch, which allows users to search for the nearest branch or service center for a given zip code.
- Check the Status of My Service Requests, which enables users to check the status of their SR’s.
- Check the Status of a particular Service Request, which enables user to check the status of a particular SR.
- Talk to Live Agent, enables the user to talk to a human agent, in the case of any escalations.
Check out the blog post on Siebel – ODA Integration.
Refer to the Technical Brief for details on the architecture and the integration approach.
Watch the demo of Siebel Skills.