Oracle Digital Assistant
Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle Cloud HCM has the following skills:
- Hcm, which assists with employment-related questions and enables you to initiate manager self-service transactions.
- HCM Knowledge, which makes Knowledge Management knowledge base content available to HCM HR Help Desk users through multiple channels.
- Hiring, which enables recruiters and the hiring team to check requisition status and candidate status and review any pending offers.
- Approvals, which enables you to see the tasks that require your approval and the status of your approval submissions.
- Candidate Experience, which enables candidates to search for jobs, check their application status, and withdraw their application.
For a walkthrough of the setup of the Hcm skill in Digital Assistant, see Activate a Digital Assistant in Oracle Cloud HCM.
For detailed information on setting up these skills, download the Interact with HCM Cloud Using HCM, Recruiting, & Approvals Skills white paper and How to Enable Web Channel for Candidate Experience presentation from this My Oracle Support page.