Oracle Digital Assistant
Many Oracle products provide their own Oracle Digital Assistant skills.
In addition, Oracle Cloud Applications provides its own digital assistant (FADigitalAssistant) with skills for various services. If you have come to Oracle Digital Assistant through one of these services, you can learn the basics about accessing, setting up, and extending FADigitalAssistant and its skills in Getting Started with Oracle Digital Assistant for Cloud Applications.
Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle Cloud HCM has the following skills:
- Hcm, which assists with employment-related questions and enables you to initiate manager self-service transactions.
- HCM Knowledge, which makes Knowledge Management knowledge base content available to HCM HR Help Desk users through multiple channels.
- Hiring, which enables recruiters and the hiring team to check requisition status and candidate status and review any pending offers.
- Approvals, which enables you to see the tasks that require your approval and the status of your approval submissions.
- Candidate Experience, which enables candidates to search for jobs, check their application status, and withdraw their application.
- Internal Candidate Experience, which enables employees to search for jobs, check their application status, and withdraw their application.
For a walkthrough of the setup of the Hcm skill in Digital Assistant, see Activate a Digital Assistant in Oracle Cloud HCM.
For detailed information on setting up these skills, download the Interact with HCM Cloud Using HCM, Recruiting, & Approvals Skills white paper and the How to Enable Web Channel for Candidate Experience presentation from Doc ID 2530856.1.
There is also a video learning path, which you can access through this blog post on self-paced learning.
Oracle Sales Assistant
Oracle Sales Assistant is a skill that can help you carry out day-to-day sales-related CRM tasks in Oracle CX Sales.
To enable Oracle Sales Assistant for your users, apply for access on the Sales Assistant Forum on Oracle Cloud Customer Connect.
Oracle Expense Assistant
Oracle Public Sector Compliance and Regulation
Oracle Logistics Digital Assistant
Oracle Project Management
Oracle Project Management has the following skills:
- Project Time Entry, which enables you to record project-based time entries and submit time cards.
- Project Management, which enables you to perform project management activities such as view and update tasks, deliverables, issues, and action items. You can also check the project progress and financial status.
Oracle PeopleSoft Skills
B2C Service Template
A template for a B2C Service digital assistant is available, which enables you to quickly create your own digital assistant that handles functionality such as FAQs, Knowledge Search, Agent Handover, Check Status, and Small Talk. Here's the template.
See this presentation to learn how to make best use of the template.