Managing signature layouts
Before you begin:
- You must resolve all dependencies before you can delete a signature layout. When you try to delete a signature layout with dependencies, Oracle Eloqua displays them for you so that you can resolve them.
- Ensure you have the necessary asset permissions. These permissions control the actions that you can perform with the signature layout.
To manage your signature layout:
Navigate to Assets > Components, then click Signature Layout.
- Search for the layout you want to manage.
- Right-click the layout and choose an action:
Note: You cannot delete a signature layout with dependencies. When deleting the layout, the Dependencies window displays the dependencies so you can resolve them.
Editing signature layouts
Note: If you are using a signature layout in an HTML email, you are not able to edit the layout directly via the source editor.
You can edit signature layouts through the component library to alter the layout across all assets. See Creating signature layouts or Creating plain-text signature layouts about the functionality of the editor.
Here are some tips if you encountered issues:
- You cannot delete signature layouts with dependencies. When deleting layouts, the Dependencies window displays the layout's dependencies.
- You may not have permission to perform the action. Contact your administrator about your default permissions.