This information refers to the Kilimanjaro release of SuiteCommerce Advanced or later.
See Create Custom Content Types for SMT for best practice on creating a custom CCT module.
After you create your custom module, the next step is to setup the CCT for use in SMT. This process includes the following:
Create the custom records and fields for your custom content type. See Custom Record for Custom Content Type.
Create the Content Type Record for your custom content type. See CMS Content Type Record.
Enable the Custom Content Type in the SMT Content Manager. See Settings.
- Site Management Tools Configuration
- Site Management Tools Templates and Areas
- Site Management Tools Custom Preview Screen Sizes
- Working with Site Management Tools Landing Pages in a Sandbox Account
- Changing Site Management Tools to Use a Different Hosting Root
- Configuring Escape to Log In
- Internationalization of Site Management Tools Administration
- CMS Records for Site Management Tools