To access the Manage Translations page, go to Customization > Translations > Manage Translations.
For information about the terms and concepts described in this topic, see Manage Translations Glossary.
On the Manage Translations page, you can:
View information about Translation Collections.
Create, modify, and delete Translation Collections.
Export Translation Collections or translation strings to send for translation.
Import translation files after they have been translated.
View information about strings in a Translation Collection.
Manage translation strings in and out of Translation Collections..
View information about collections that have been imported.
Download a Translation Collection with its strings to XML.
Copy Translation Collections from one account to another account of which you are the administrator.
View statistics of collections, strings, languages, and translations for your company.
Create a hierarchy between strings by linking translation strings.
The Manage Translations page contains three subtabs:
From all three subtabs, you can view translation statistics. See Translation Statistics.
- Translation Collections Overview
- Creating a Translation Collection
- Editing a Translation Collection
- Deleting a Translation Collection
- Importing Translations into a Translation Collection
- Exporting a Translation Collection
- Downloading a Translation Collection into XML
- Working with Translation Collection Strings
- Using Translation Collections with SuiteScript
- Including Translation Collections in Bundles
- Globalization Glossary