You can view and uninstall a SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) SuiteApp that was previously installed in a NetSuite account by going to Customization > SuiteCloud Development > Installed SuiteApp List.
If you do not see the SuiteCloud Development menu option, you may need to enable the SuiteCloud Development Framework feature. For more information, see Enabling SuiteCloud Development Framework in the Target NetSuite Account (Administrator Only).
To uninstall an SDF SuiteApp from the list of installed SuiteApps, click Uninstall under the Action column.
Account customization projects cannot be uninstalled from a target NetSuite account after they have been deployed. Undesired account components need to be manually deleted.
For information about how objects are deleted when an SDF SuiteApp is updated or uninstalled, see Deleting Components in a SuiteCloud Project that were Deployed to a Target Account
- Developing SuiteCloud Projects for SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Account Component Imports to SuiteCloud Projects
- SDF Custom Object Dependencies in SuiteApps
- Account Component Dependencies in SuiteCloud Projects
- Feature Dependencies for SDF Custom Objects in SuiteCloud Projects
- Account Configuration from an Account Customization Project
- SDF Custom Object and File Development in SuiteCloud Projects
- SuiteCloud Project Validation
- SuiteCloud Project Deployment Preparation
- Deployment Logs for SuiteCloud Projects
- Publishing an SDF SuiteApp