You can view and uninstall a SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) SuiteApp that was previously installed in a NetSuite account by going to Customization > SuiteCloud Development > Installed SuiteApp List.
If you do not see the SuiteCloud Development menu option, you may need to enable the SuiteCloud Development Framework feature. For more information, see Enabling SuiteCloud Development Framework in the Target NetSuite Account (Admin Only).
To uninstall an SDF SuiteApp from the list of installed SuiteApps, click Uninstall under the Action column.
Account customization projects cannot be uninstalled from a target NetSuite account after they have been deployed. Undesired account components need to be manually deleted.
For information about how objects are deleted when an SDF SuiteApp is updated or uninstalled, see Deleting Components in a SuiteCloud Project that were Deployed to a Target Account
- Developing SuiteCloud Development Framework Projects
- Account Component Imports
- SDF SuiteApp Object Dependencies
- Account Component Dependencies
- Feature Dependencies for SDF Custom Objects
- Account Configuration from an Account Customization Project
- Custom Object and File Development
- SuiteCloud Development Framework Project Validation
- SuiteCloud Development Framework Project Deployment Preparation
- Deployment Logs
- Publishing an SDF SuiteApp