When you deploy a SuiteCloud project for SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF) to the target NetSuite account, an installation log is created and uploaded to that account.
You can review and download installation logs from the Deployment Audit Trail page of the NetSuite account. This page is located under Customization > SuiteCloud Development.
The installation log is a step-by-step progress report that includes the following information:
The objects and files that were installed.
The date and time when objects and files were installed.
Any warnings or errors that occurred during deployment.
Server-side validation is always performed prior to a deployment. For more information about validation, see SuiteCloud Project Validation.
You cannot deploy SDF custom objects from account customization projects if the objects are locked in the target NetSuite account. You also cannot use account customization projects to add subrecords to locked record types. For more information about locked record types, see Locking SDF Custom Objects in the SuiteApp Type of SuiteCloud Project and Locking Objects in Customization Bundles.
For information about deploying a SuiteCloud project using:
SuiteCloud IDE plug-in for Webstorm, see Deploying a SuiteCloud Project to Your NetSuite Account with SuiteCloud IDE Plug-in for WebStorm.
Java CLI, see deploy.
Node CLI, see project:deploy.
- Developing SuiteCloud Projects for SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Account Component Imports to SuiteCloud Projects
- SDF Custom Object Dependencies in SuiteApps
- Account Component Dependencies in SuiteCloud Projects
- Feature Dependencies for SDF Custom Objects in SuiteCloud Projects
- Account Configuration from an Account Customization Project
- SDF Custom Object and File Development in SuiteCloud Projects
- SuiteCloud Project Validation
- SuiteCloud Project Deployment Preparation
- Viewing and Uninstalling SDF SuiteApps in a NetSuite Account
- Publishing an SDF SuiteApp