Change an Oracle ILOM User’s Password and or Role (Web)
- Access the Oracle ILOM web interface.
See Access Oracle ILOM From the Web Interface.
- Click the User Management tab.
- Click the User Accounts subtab.
The User Accounts Settings window opens.
- Click the Users link.
The page scrolls to the Users table.
- In the Users table, select the user whose password and role you want
to change and click Edit.
A new window opens.
- In the window, type the new password for the user and or select
the new abilities of the user from the Roles drop-down menu.
If a check box is not grayed-out, you can add that ability to
the selected role.
- Click Save.
The new settings are saved and the window closes.