Available Export Data Definitions
Each Data Definition topic in the OPERA Help describes a standard export provided by OPERA SID, including:
- The data view(s) from which the export is developed.
- The pre-processor used for the export, along with any filter conditions applied by the pre-processor.
- The parameter form (if any) used to set controls for the export.
- Filter conditions for the export, if any.
- The post-processor used to "clean up" after the export is generated.
- The file name and extension formula.
- The data layout of the export ASCII file.
Following are direct links to some of the most commonly prepared exports.