Creating shared content
When creating shared content, you can edit text, insert and edit images, and create hyperlinks and field merges.
To create shared content:
- Navigate to Assets > Components, then click Shared Content.
- Click New.
- Click Actions then click Settings. Provide a name and description of the shared content.
- Add the shared content. Learn more about Using the rich text editor. To edit HTML directly, click Src.
- Click Save.
After you finish:
If your content could appear in an email, check the results of the responsive validation tool. The tool identifies issues that could prevent the content from adapting to different screen sizes. The tool checks for tables, images that might not scale, and long text strings.
indicates that there are no responsive concerns.
indicates that there might be responsive issues. Click the notification icon to review the issues. Learn some tips on how to keep your email responsive.
If an image was identified as not being responsive, double-click the image and choose the Responsive setting.
Learn more about keeping images responsive with this feature.
- If you need to edit the shared content, see Managing shared content
- Add the content to emails and landing pages.
- Preview the shared content in emails and landing pages through the email editor or landing page editor.