The GL Audit Numbering Status page provides information specific to the date and time the GL audit numbering sequence was run. This page provides the sequence name, numbers assigned, and percent complete. It also provides the status of the run, date range, and number of records found.
Following are the standard NetSuite work queue values for status:
To access this page go to Transactions > Management > GL Audit Numbering Sequences > Status.
- GL Audit Numbering
- GL Audit Numbering and Other Features
- Enabling GL Audit Numbering and Setting Preferences
- Reviewing Transactions Before Running a Numbering Sequence
- Running GL Audit Numbering Sequences
- Setting Up a GL Audit Numbering Sequence
- Viewing GL Audit Numbering Sequences
- Reports and Saved Searches
- GL Impact Locking