The GL Audit Numbering Sequences page provides a list of GL audit numbering sequences that were run for an accounting period, even if the period is closed.
You can filter the data that displays on the page as well as choose to show inactive sequences. You can also click the Edit and View links to access a sequence record.
You can also create a new sequence by clicking the New Sequence button.
The information provided includes the following:
name of the sequence
any subsidiaries on which the numbering sequence was run
type of GL audit numbering sequence
accounting period for which the sequence was run
whether the accounting period was closed when the sequence was run
last number of the previous period’s sequence
date on which the sequence was last run
user who ran the last sequence
status of the sequence run
You can access this page at Transactions > Management > GL Audit Numbering Sequences.
If you run a recurring, permanent GL audit numbering sequence from the GL Audit Numbering task in the period close checklist, when you close the task the recurring value is removed. However, details are tracked in system notes.
- GL Audit Numbering
- GL Audit Numbering and Other Features
- Enabling GL Audit Numbering and Setting Preferences
- Reviewing Transactions Before Running a Numbering Sequence
- Running GL Audit Numbering Sequences
- Setting Up a GL Audit Numbering Sequence
- Viewing the GL Audit Numbering Status
- Reports and Saved Searches
- GL Impact Locking