The Results subtab for an advanced or saved search includes a Show Totals box. Check this box to add a total line to the results page. This line displays a total for any column that has quantitative values.
For example, Show Totals was checked for the following search:
If a search also includes a summary type that groups results, the total line is added to drill-down results pages. The summary results page includes the total line by default, regardless of the Show Totals setting.
For information about grouping and summing search results, see Defining Summary Types to Roll Up Search Results.
- Search Results Display Options
- Selecting Fields to Display in Search Results
- Entering Custom Labels for Search Results Columns
- Defining Summary Types to Roll Up Search Results
- Using When Ordered By Field for Search Results
- Applying Functions to Search Results Columns
- Defining Order and Overall Formatting for Search Results