For each search results column, you have the option of applying a function to transform its data value into a format most useful for your purposes.
To apply a function to a field's values on the results page:
In the Function dropdown list for a field, select the function to use:
% of Total
Calculates the percentage contributed by each record to the sum of all records in the search results.
Returns the absolute value of a number.
Age in Days
Calculates the days passed since a date.
Age in Months
Calculates the months passed since a date.
Age in Weeks
Calculates the weeks passed since a date.
Age in Years
Calculates the years passed since a date.
Returns the first day of the week for a date.
Returns a full date.
Returns the month of a date.
Returns the value with the opposite sign.
Number as Time
Converts the number value to hours and minutes. For example, 15.489 is converted to 15:29.
Returns the quarter of the year for a date.
Returns the rank of each row when search results are ordered by column.
Rounds the value to the nearest integer.
Round to Hundredths
Rounds the value to two decimal places.
Round to Tenths
Rounds the value to one decimal place.
Week of Year
Returns the week of the year for a date.
Returns the year for a date.
- Search Results Display Options
- Selecting Fields to Display in Search Results
- Entering Custom Labels for Search Results Columns
- Defining Summary Types to Roll Up Search Results
- Using When Ordered By Field for Search Results
- Showing Totals in Search Results
- Defining Order and Overall Formatting for Search Results