Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Employee Balances and Payment Releases >
Example Process for Employee Balances
Figure 23 shows the process that an administrator and an end user might follow to review and update Employee Balances. Your company may follow a different process according to its business requirements.
Figure 23. Employee Balances Process Flows
The administrator performs the following procedures when working with employee balances.
- Reviews balances. The administrator reviews the employee's balance to see the earnings and payment details for each employee. For more details, see Reviewing Employee Balances.
- Reviews earnings. The administrator reviews run balances before release. For more information, see Viewing Calculation Run Earnings.
- Executes calculation runs. The administrator executes calculation runs that affect employee balances. For more information, see Incentive Compensation Calculations and Compensation Tracking.
- Creates payment release. The administrator creates a new payment release record and associate employees with the release. For more information, see Creating a New Payment Release.
- Adjusts balances. The administrator adjusts balances when the release the entire balance due an employee is not released. For more information, see Adjusting Compensation Balances.
- Exports payment release details. The administrator creates a report that can be forwarded to payroll. For more information, see Exporting a Payment Release.
The employee performs the following procedures to review balances.
- Reviews balance data. After the administrator releases payments, employees can review the balance information. For more information, see Reviewing Employee Balances.
- Reconciles balances. The employee can compare balance detail with personal records. For more information, see Reconciling an Employee Balance (End User).