If you try to use a saved search to modify what is displayed for a Customer Center list, such as See All Transactions or See Orders, the search definition is automatically modified to show the list as originally defined. You cannot override the definition for these lists that are specifically designed for Customer Center.
Instead of modifying searches, you can use permissions to control the visibility of Customer Center lists. For example, to control the display of the See Orders link to displaying only invoices, you can modify the role used by customers as follows:
Remove the Transactions : Sales Order permission.
Set the Transactions : Find Transaction permission to View level.
Set the Transactions : Invoice permission to View level.
- Defining a Saved Search
- Selecting Available Filters for Saved Searches
- Defining Audiences for Saved Searches
- Highlighting Search Results
- Marking a Search Inactive
- Editing or Deleting a Saved Search
- Using a Saved Search as a View
- Defining a Saved Search as Preferred Results
- Defining a Saved Search as a Preferred Search Form
- Using a Saved Search as a Reminder
- Change of Sign for Expense Account Amounts in Transaction Saved Searches