You can mark a search inactive for any saved search that you own. By default, the creator of a saved search is its owner.
To mark a search inactive:
Go to the list of your saved searches.
Make sure that the Show Inactives option is selected.
Check the Inactive box next to the saved search you would like to make inactive.
- Defining a Saved Search
- Selecting Available Filters for Saved Searches
- Defining Audiences for Saved Searches
- Highlighting Search Results
- Editing or Deleting a Saved Search
- Using a Saved Search as a View
- Defining a Saved Search as Preferred Results
- Defining a Saved Search as a Preferred Search Form
- Using a Saved Search as a Reminder
- Using Saved Searches for Customer Center Lists
- Change of Sign for Expense Account Amounts in Transaction Saved Searches