To delete strings in a collection:
Go to Customization > Translations > Manage Translations.
On the Strings subtab, click the ellipsis sign (...) to the left of the string you want to edit.
You are prompted to confirm that you want to delete the string and all of its translations. If you want to proceed after verifying that you are removing the appropriate string, click Yes. Otherwise click No.
In addition to the Manage Translations UI, you can also work with translation strings through SDF. In SDF, ”Key”, the identifier, is referred to as ”scriptid”.
- Manage Translations UI Overview
- Filtering of Translation Strings
- Creating a Translation Collection
- Editing a Translation Collection
- Deleting a Translation Collection
- Importing Translations into a Translation Collection
- Exporting a Translation Collection
- Downloading a Translation Collection into XML
- Working with Translation Collection Strings
- Using Translation Collections with SuiteScript
- Including Translation Collections in Bundles
- Globalization Glossary
- String Hierarchy and Translation String Linking
- Management of Translation Strings Distributed Through SDF