Install the Left LED Indicator Module
- Install the left LED indicator module.
- Push the LED indicator module cable through the side wall and mid-plane of
the server chassis [1 and 2].
- Reconnect the LED indicator module cable to the motherboard .
- Insert and tighten the two No. 2 Phillips screws to secure the LED
indicator module to the server front panel .
Figure 84 Installing the Left LED Indicator Module
- Return the server to operation.
- Install the server top cover.
See Install the Top Cover.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
- Reconnect the power cords to the power supplies, and power on the server.
See Reconnect Power and Data Cables and Power On the Server. Verify that the AC OK LED is lit.