Install the Rear I/O Module
- Take the necessary ESD precautions.
See Prevent ESD Damage.
- With the lever in the lowered position, insert the rear I/O module into
the slot at the rear of the server.
- Raise the extraction lever up until it clicks into place, fully seating the
rear I/O module into the server.
- Connect the cables to the appropriate ports on the rear I/O module.
- Power on the server.
See Returning the Server to Operation.
- Verify the rear I/O module functionality.
See Verify Rear I/O Module Functionality.