Verify Power Supply Functionality
- Verify that the power supply Power OK and AC Present LEDs are lit,
and that the Fault LED is not lit.
See Power Supply and AC Power Connector LEDs.
- Verify that the front and rear Service Required LEDs are not lit.
See Interpreting Diagnostic LEDs.
- Perform one of the following tasks based on your verification results:
- If the previous steps did not clear the fault, see Diagnostics Process.
- If Step 1 and Step 2 indicate that no faults have been detected, then the
power supply has been replaced successfully. No further action is required.