Update the Oracle VM Drivers
Use this procedure to update the server system drivers if you did not
install Oracle VM using Oracle System Assistant.
- Do one of the following:
- If your system has Oracle System Assistant installed:
- From the OS, open a file browser, and navigate to the Oracle System
Assistant USB device.
The USB device is named: ORACLE_SSM.
- Double-click the ORACLE_SSM USB drive.
- If your system does not have Oracle System Assistant installed:
- Download or copy the latest server system tools and drivers from the My
Oracle Support site to the server.
See Netra Blade X3-2B Product Notes for information about how to access the
system tools and drivers.
- Unzip the package to extract the files.
- In a file browser or terminal window, navigate to the OVM Install Pack
where version is the version of the installed Oracle VM.
- In the installer folder, double-click the installation pack file: InstallPack.py.
- Continue through the installation pack application until the driver installation is finished.
- Restart the server.