How to Access Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager
This procedure shows how to access Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager on your cluster.
- Assume the root role on a cluster node.
- From the administrative console or any other
machine outside the cluster, start a browser.
- Ensure that the browser's disk
and memory cache sizes are set to a value that is greater than 0.
- From the browser, connect to the Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager port
on one node of the cluster.
The default port number is 8998.
- Accept any certificates that are presented by the web
The Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager login page is displayed.
- Enter the name of a node in the cluster that you want to manage or accept the default of
localhost to manage the current cluster.
Enter the node's user name and password.
Click Sign In.
The Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager application launch page is displayed.
If you have more than one cluster configured, you can select Other from the drop-down list and
log into another cluster to display information for that cluster. If a cluster is a member of one or
more partnerships, after you visit the Partnerships folder all partner names are automatically added
to the drop-down list. After you authenticate, you can select Switch Cluster.
If you cannot connect to the Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager, see Troubleshooting. If you choose a restricted network profile during Oracle Solaris
installation, external access for the Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager is restricted. This network is required
to use the Oracle Solaris Cluster Manager GUI.